Microbeonline is looking for a freelance writer with stellar academic records for writing engaging content on various disciplines of Microbiology. The candidate is responsible for creating content in a prescribed format.
The candidate must be able to write quality and engaging blog posts in any field of Microbiology (Agriculture, Food, Environment/Public Health, Medicine) or newer diagnostics, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related disciplines.
Position – Few
- Master’s degree in Microbiology (completed or running), preferably Ph.D. in Microbiology
- Excellent English language skills (reading, writing, and typing).
- Should show excellent editing and proofreading skills (grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.).
- Should have a strong drive for success and can work during off time, odd time, and can contribute as/when needed.
- Should be well-versed in modern forms of communication and social media management skills.
- Knowledge of SEO will be an advantage.
Experience: Freshers can also apply.
Salary and Benefits:
For the published articles, remuneration will be paid at the end of each month on a pay-per-word basis ($0.01 to $0.03 per word). For people with an excellent track record of writing, THERE IS NO BAR ON remuneration.
Applicant should be well versed in common web content writing practice, which includes:
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- Address search intent well
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Concise and coherent content
- Plagiarism free
If the above quality matches your traits, skills, expertise, and educational qualification, please send us your CV and commitment letter to email@example.com. Also, provide us with links to any of your social media profiles/websites/articles if you think they are relevant.
Screening and selection will be based on your commitment and your track record of performance related to the work areas.